Dec 16, 2014

TEACHERS TUESDAY XI: THANKSGIVING PROJECT- the PORTFOLIO

Before, during and after our Thanksgiving project, we've been using this portfolio to compilate the different activities, work on vocabulary and expressions related to the topic, relate what we were learning with other learnings (reading and writing, describing, comparing, organizing ideas in a Thinking map, ...). Basically, doing some SCAFFOLDING.
You can download it below if you'd like to. Most of the activities can be adapted to many other themes (if you want the editable version, just send me an email).


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just discovered your blog and I really like the topics you treat related to education and language. I think being a child learning English is a success. At the moment I'm interested in that kind of reflections so I created a blog dedicated to young and new technologies. I invite you to visit: cativodixital.blogspot.com.es/ I already did follower of your blog. If you want we contacted Blog to Blog

    ReplyDelete