Apr 15, 2013

IF YOU'RE ON A CHAMELEON´S MOOD...

As every year when spring comes, I get the need to read "The mixed-up chameleon" story to my students (every time of the year is good though...). And it happens that they love it just as much as I do, so we usually do some extension activities on the story because it's a really good one for English learners. We are already at that time of the year, so my second graders and I are enjoying this story these days. // Como cada año con la llegada de la primavera, me entran unas ganas enormes de contar la historia "The mixed-up chameleon " a mis alumnos (Aunque cualquier época del año sería buena para ello). Como les gusta tanto como a mí, normalmente hacemos algunas actividades de ampliación porque además es genial para enseñar inglés. Como ya estamos en esa época del año, los alumnos de 2º y yo estamos estos días disfrutando de este maravilloso cuento.
If you click on the image below (BTW, I love the felt chameleon idea!), you can enjoy the video of the story. //Pinchando en la imagen inferior podréis disfrutar del vídeo de la historia.


And if you click HERE, you can download a pack of images of the story to do some retelling, matching, interactive reading, ...or any other activity you can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment