Jun 22, 2011

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL



It´s finally here! The last day of school for this school year. I bet you´re over the moon with joy! I´m sorry I will not be able to say good bye to you and that I haven´t been able to spend with you these last days of school, but I´m in a training to become a better teacher and to get ready to travel to the UK next month (I´ll post some pictures of my trip here so that you know a new town in England). I also want to say that I´ve enjoyed a lot having you (kindergarteners, 1st, 2nd and 3rd graders from the CEIP San Salvador and CEIP Vicente Risco)as students, so THANK YOU for making me have a great school year!  I´ll miss you! //  ¡Aquí está! ¡El último día de clase de este curso! Me imagino que estaréis super contentos. Siento no poder ir a despedirme y no haber podido pasar estos últimos días de clase con vosotros, pero estoy en haciendo un curso para ser mejor teacher y preparándome para viajar a Reino Unido el mes que viene (pondré algunas fotos por aquí para que conozcáis la ciudad en la que voy a estar). También quiero deciros que me ha encantado teneros como alumnos (niñ@s de infantil, 1º, 2º y 3º del CEIP San Salvador y CEIP Vicente Risco), así que! MUCHAS GRACIAS por ayudarme a pasar un gran curso! Os echaré de menos.


And, just in case you don´t know what to do during your holidays, here you are a little video with some ideas... And remember you can keep visiting our blog during summer and review what you´ve learned and even discover new things! // Y, por si no sabéis qué hacer durante las vacaciones, aquí os dejo unas ideas... Y acordaos que podéis seguir visitando nuestro blog para repasar lo aprendido durante este curso e incluso aprender cosas nuevas!

No comments:

Post a Comment